Saturday, September 7, 2019

The Invisible Energy Lines!

This is a sketch of Luciano Pavarotti, Italian operatic tenor!My  interpretation for this week Caricaturama.  - in which artists from all over the world contest by drawing one celebrity, every week. If you are a budding cartoonist this is a FB page to visit.

I used PEN AND PEN-BRUSH 
The whole sketch is held together by some invisible lines - which i call ENERGY LINES!
Even though the viewer will not see the lines , he will feel it .. He will feel the coherence that make the sketch working together as a whole.


I draw these ENERGY LINES in the rough pencil sketch. After I draw the pen lines I erase the pencil lines. Those lines will be something like this 



........................................................................
KravMaga SreeRam, Chennai. 9380000555


No comments:

Post a Comment